Thursday, May 24, 2012

It seems that I have been bullied into sharing our journeys with the vast expanse of space called the internet.  It is simple.  We are a family currently serving in the United States Navy and as such are NEVER anywhere close to our families. We are coming up for rotation in two months and this go around we hit the proverbial jackpot and are moving to Naples, Italy for a few years.  Therefore we will be living a lifetime dream for some people and others are merely interested in what it is like over there so all have asked me to begin writing about our experience.  I can't promise prompt posts or even vastly entertaining ones but I will do my best to give our friends and family an idea of what we are going through and doing.  This is for all of you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment